26 October 2015 (7PM): A meeting of the members of the Steering Group (Sara Burrell – Chairman, Plaistow & Ifold Parish Council; Phil Colmer Cllr; Vivien Forwood Cllr; Malcolm Frost; Christine Gibson-Pierce; Denise Knightley – District Councillor Plaistow Ward; and Beverley Weddell – Parish Clerk).
Steering Group members absent from this meeting were emailed a copy of the minutes for their review and comment.
The members present:
- reviewed outcome of talks with Loxwood Parish Council held 6 Oct 2015;
- were advised on landowners being contacted by CDC for site allocations;
- reviewed the draft budget;
- were given the status on the search for a consultancy for support;
- were updated on the Parish-wide survey the group intend to issue to gather more evidence needed in our evidence base, specifically regarding housing need and a review of the identified sites.
- reviewed a draft survey of questions developed for a Neighbourhood Plan Household Survey and Housing Needs Assessment;
- reviewed the logistics of conducting the survey and public Consultations;
- discussed the process to apply for grants to provide funds for Neighbourhood Plan activities.
Reference: meeting minutes – 26 October 2015