NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN – STEERING GROUP (PRESENT): Register of Interests
- Plaistow & Ifold Parish Council:
- Residents: Christine Pierce – Coordinator (Dip. Man. Project Management), Denise Knightley and William ‘Bill’ Townsend.
- Consultants: Colin Smith Planning: Colin Smith (MRTPI) and Maggie Williams (Principal Planner).
The Steering Group give up their time to gather evidence and with the guidance of Planning and other Consultants, and with reference to National and Local Planning Policy, present facts and findings to the full Parish Council for their consideration and decision-making at each stage of the Neighbourhood Plan process.
All Parish residents (if registered on the electoral roll) may make representations during a future 6-week Regulation 14 Public Consultation and may vote in a future referendum.
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN – STEERING GROUP (PAST):
- Parish Councillors: Sophie Capsey – Chair of Planning Committee and previously involved with Plaistow Village Trust, Stuart East (former Chairman and Councillor), John Kirby (former Chairman and Councillor), Francoise Lillywhite (former Councillor), David Lugton (Tree Officer and former Councillor) and Veronica Perrin (former Councillor).
- Ifold Estates Limited: Malcolm Frost.
- Plaistow Village Trust: Suzanne Hounslow, Richard Wyatt and the late Colin Winser.
- Residents: Gregory Osborne, Fiona Moss, Dean Wheeler (previously involved with Plaistow Village Trust) and Angela Jeffery (previously involved with Plaistow Village Trust).
Thank you to these Parish Residents for their assistance at various times in this process: Gordon Baker, Geoff Burrell, Margaret Hibbard, Sean Barriskill and Clarissa Bushell.
Photographs: All photos are courtesy of Mr Phil Colmer unless stated otherwise.
Maps: Some maps have been reproduced with the kind permission of The Francis Frith Collection and are subject to copyright.
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved