ON 6th JANUARY 2020 – Plaistow and Ifold Parish Council, as the qualifying body, submitted the Plaistow and Ifold Parish – Neighbourhood Plan to the local planning authority, Chichester District Council (CDC), as part of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 – Regulation 15.
This is a third submission at Regulation 15. On the 17 September 2019, the Parish Council agreed to make procedural amendments to The Plan in line with changes as recommended by the Habitat Regulation Assessment (HRA) and other minor amendments, as directed by CDC. The Parish Council had intended to make these minor amendments after the Regulation 16 stage (another six-week Public Consultation); however, CDC requested they be undertaken prior to this new submission at Regulation 15. The Parish Council resolved for the Steering Group to move forward with the amendments, as these were not policy changes.
The documents related to the submission are available for public viewing here: www.plaistowandifoldparishnp.com
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING (GENERAL) REGULATIONS 2012 – REGULATION 15 – PLAN PROPOSALS
- — (1) Where a qualifying body submits a plan proposal to the local planning authority, it must include—
- a map or statement which identifies the area to which the proposed neighbourhood development plan relates;
- a consultation statement;
- the proposed neighbourhood development plan; and
- a statement explaining how the proposed neighbourhood development plan meets the requirements of paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B to the 1990 Act.
(2) In this regulation “consultation statement” means a document which—
- contains details of the persons and bodies who were consulted about the proposed neighbourhood development plan;
- explains how they were consulted;
- summarises the main issues and concerns raised by the persons consulted; and
- describes how these issues and concerns have been considered and, where relevant, addressed in the proposed neighbourhood development plan.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? CDC will progress The Plan to Regulation 16, another six-week Public Consultation.
QUESTIONS? Please contact the Parish Clerk: email@example.com