NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN – STEERING GROUP (PRESENT): Register of Interests
- Plaistow & Ifold Parish Councillors:
- Volunteer Residents: Christine Pierce (Steering Group Coordinator), Denise Knightley (former District Councillor, Plaistow Ward) and William ‘Bill’ Townsend.
- Consultants: Colin Smith Planning: Colin Smith (MRTPI) and Maggie Williams (Principal Planner).
The Steering Group, with guidance from Planning and other Consultants engaged in this process, accumulate and assess evidence with reference to National and Local Planning Policy and present facts and findings to the full Parish Council for their consideration, decision-making and ratification during each stage.
All Parish residents may make representations during Public Consultations and may vote in a future referendum (if registered on the electoral roll) on the Neighbourhood Plan.
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN – STEERING GROUP (PAST):
- Parish Councillors: Sophie Capsey (Chair of Planning Committee), Stuart East (former Chairman and Councillor), John Kirby (former Chairman and Councillor), Francoise Lillywhite (former Councillor), David Lugton (Tree Officer and former Councillor) and Veronica Perrin (former Councillor).
- Ifold Estates Limited: Malcolm Frost.
- Plaistow Village Trust: Suzanne Hounslow, Richard Wyatt, Dean Wheeler (former Parish Councillor), Angela Jeffery and the late Colin Winser.
- Volunteer Residents: Gregory Osborne and Dr Fiona Moss.
Thank you to these Parish Residents for their assistance at various times in this process: Gordon Baker, Geoff Burrell, Margaret Hibbard, Sean Barriskill and Clarissa Bushell.
Photographs: All photos are courtesy of Mr Phil Colmer unless stated otherwise.
Maps: Some maps have been reproduced with the kind permission of The Francis Frith Collection and are subject to copyright.
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved