It is considered that the Draft Neighbourhood Plan for Plaistow & Ifold Parish meets the Basic Conditions of neighbourhood planning, specifically:
Basic Condition d), whereby the neighbourhood plan must contribute to the achievement of sustainable development; and
Basic Condition e), whereby the neighbourhood plan is in general conformity with the strategic policies contained in the development plan for the area, in this particular case the Chichester Local Plan Policy 1: Presumption in Favour of Sustainable Development.
- DRAFT PRE-SUBMISSION NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN (version: Feb 2017)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Scoping Report (May 2017)
- Designated Neighbourhood Plan Area CDC (06 Nov 2012)
- Designated Neighbournood Plan Area SDNP (14 Mar 2013)
- Proposed Site – Map: Land opposite The Green, Common House Road, Plaistow Please Note: This site is not within the Plaistow Conservation Area. The site is opposite the Recreation Ground and on the corner of Common House Road with The Street.
- Proposed Site – Evidence: Land opposite The Green
- Proposed Site – Assessment: Land opposite The Green
- Local Green Spaces proposed
- Map of Parish – Ancient Woodland
- Map of Parish – Public Rights of Ways
- Public Bus Services (operating within Plaistow & Ifold Parish)
Additional Supporting Evidence: