Click hyperlinks to display files, maps, photos or to link to referenced documents.
Regulation 14 Pre-Submission Consultation: The Parish Council, as the qualifying body, has prepared a Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan (The Plan) for Plaistow & Ifold Parish with the help of the local community. The Plan sets out a vision for the future of the Parish and has planning policies and aims, which if passed at referendum, will be adopted by Chichester District Council and used to determine planning applications locally. Residents, landowners and local businesses are now invited to give their views on The Plan before it is submitted to Chichester District Council for formal consideration and wider consultation.
In accordance with Town and Country Planning, England: The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 – Regulation 14 Pre-submission Consultation takes place over a six-week period: beginning on Friday, 8 September 2017 at 9am; and ending on Friday, 20 October 2017 at 5pm.
- Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan
- SEA – Environmental Report (Aug 2017)
- Designated Neighbourhood Plan Area CDC (06 Nov 2012)
- Designated Neighbournood Plan Area SDNPA (14 Mar 2013)
- Plaistow Conservation Area
- Local Green Spaces
- Buildings – Listed
- Buildings – Unlisted Historic of Positive Merit
- Map – Ancient Woodland
- Map – Public Rights of Ways
MAPS OF PROPOSED LOCAL GREEN SPACES:
DEVELOPMENT SITE PROPOSED:
- Map of Site P1a: Land opposite The Green, Common House Road, Plaistow
- Site P1a – Evidence: Land opposite The Green
- Site P1a – Assessment: Land opposite The Green
EVIDENCE: All Other Supporting Evidence
DISPLAY: Attend a display being held on Saturday, 16 September in Kelsey Hall Ifold and / or on Sunday, 17 September in The Winterton Hall Plaistow. Open from 11am to 3pm. Comment Forms will be available.
ONLINE: View The Plan and supporting documents online here and download a Comment Form (below).
PRINTED COPY and Comment Form may be found at the following locations:
- Holy Trinity Church Plaistow; Plaistow and Kirdford Primary School; Plaistow Stores Café; Kelsey Hall Ifold; and Foxbridge Golf Course bar /lounge.
- Each Parish Councillor also has a printed copy, which may be borrowed. Contact details are on the Parish Council website: plaistowandifold.org.uk
For anyone with difficulty accessing The Plan via the methods mentioned or with questions on the Regulation 14 Consultation, please contact Mrs Beverley Weddell, the Parish Clerk for assistance. T: 01483 200314 (office hours only) or E: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: NP Reg 14.
HOW TO COMMENT
- Comment Form to download: (1) Form to Print; (2) MS Word doc; (3) MS Word docx.
- Your comments will not be taken into account unless your Name and Postcode, Organisation or Body if you are not an individual, are included. All comments will be publicly available on the Plaistow & Ifold Parish Council and Neighbourhood Plan websites after the consultation period. Comments will be identifiable by name, organisation or body. All other personal information provided will be protected according to the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be made available online or otherwise.
- The deadline for responses is no later than Friday, 20th October 2017, 5pm.
- Email your Comments to the Parish Clerk: email@example.com – or –
- Post your completed Comment Form to: The Parish Clerk – Mrs B. Weddell, Plaistow & Ifold Parish Council, Lock House Lodge, Knightons Lane, Dunsfold, Surrey GU8 4NU
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? All representations will be reviewed and The Plan amended if necessary. The Plan with supporting documents will then be submitted to Chichester District Council for a further period of consultation, prior to being passed to an Independent Examiner. If found satisfactory, The Plan will be presented to Parish residents to vote on in a referendum.